View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
Let me see if I got this right: I can drag ebook files directly into the /database/media/books/ folder when the Reader is connected to my pc? (And this is the preferred folder to store books in?) And the books will take a few seconds longer to open (first time only?) if loaded this way?
Yes, that's correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
Does this make sense?
Um, no. You don't need to register/authorize the reader to be able to transfer books to it using Sony eBook Library.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote