View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
if I can load them using normal "mounted disk" techniques, then I can avoid having the second copy stored in Calibre.
Similarly, if I want to read a BBeB book on the computer, I would load it into Calibre to use its viewer.
You can - I typically use "Beyond Compare" to sync my books with the Reader-as-USB-drive.

You can also run the Calibre viewer as a standalone app ("lrfviewer <filename>") from the command line without needing to use the full GUI, if that might help...
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote