View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #209
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Me and the wife are listening to The Burglar on the Prowl by Lawrence Block. Find it highly enjoyable. Here is a review:
I read some of these years ago, but had to sell them and boxes of my other books when we moved. We had already filled the largest truck the moving company had and it would have cost more than the books to have them moved with another truck by the company. I don't remember the stories, but do remember I found them fun to read.

Thanks for reminding me of them. I'll have to see if my library has them.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote