View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Correct

In engineering, the way distribution plays an important factor on ergonomics and how a device handles overall.

While a bit different, this is also true on bikes. Putting more weight to the bottom or center, will change the whole dynamics of the bike. This is what we call center of gravity.

I find myself more comfortable holding the Kindle Fire than the new Nook Tablet. Because the Nook Tablet is more rectangular than square, it tends to push down when I hold. The Fire is more neutral on than regard. And the Nook Tablet is less heavy and thinner.

Of course, your hand's size and strength plays an important role too.
I have small hands so it plays a big factor for me. The Kindle Fire I can hold comfortably. The K3 not so much due to its design. The K4 I can hold just fine but not turn the pages unless I use my case with it.

Until you held a Kindle Fire you just won't understand how nice it is to hold.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote