View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 02:32 PM   #71
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmorrissey View Post
Schnitzel, I'm sorry to be so obtuse, but the converter.exe command says:

converter.exe DICT_FILE LANG_DIR

How do I make this plus those .txt files you give here come up with the .dic file that I need to paste in my PB?
Ok, take the *.xdxf file with leftclick then strg-leftclick on the Folder "Fr", u have two files selected now. The xdxf AND the Folder. Then drag both onto the converter.exe. The process will start automatically and the product is a *.dic file.

Thats it
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote