View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #12
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
3. When creating a book in LRF format, the default for Book Designer is to have the main text bold by default. I notice a number of eBooks here have or had bold body text because of this.
I have never understood why that is the default. I remember way back when I was creating my first book with BD, and I created a LRF and transfered it to the Reader... man was I horrified with how it looked. Absolutely disgusted. Took me a while to figure out what was wrong, too.

Why would anyone set that as the default?
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote