View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #34
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Sorry for not responding sooner. I was helping a relative host a bridal shower and the preparation was very time consuming. I remembered that it had not even been a year since I purchased the HD+ so I brought it in to Barnes and Noble. They replaced it with a referbished unit. That saved me some money but...after setting it up I noticed the same heat issue on the new one. I still have another month before the warranty is gone so I don't know if I should return this one as well. I can feel the heat going through my cover.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote