View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #172
Doonge
Connoisseur
Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doonge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,

I learned how to install fonts on my kobo glo thanks to this thread, and how to "access" them through css (so I can strip out the recurrent embedded fonts in my epubs - I only have 2Go at the moment ^^) thanks to that thread.

Now, I'm left wondering how to add (and access through css) fonts on the kobo without having them listed in the font switcher of Kobo (the thing that alters the body font while reading).
Some of the fonts I installed are not really "bread and butter" font, not suitable for a body font. I installed a monospace font for code, some fonts for dropcases, and some fonts for cursive (mainly for children's book headings). I don't want them to be displayed in the list, but I can live with it.

Cordially.
Doonge is offline   Reply With Quote