Thread: Review forum?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Review forum?

I would love to have a forum section where people can post reviews of the ebooks they read. Fictionwise (where I buy all my ebooks except the internet freebies) has a rating system but not a comment or review option. I can get some info on big releases from Amazon, but there is no place to read reviews of the multiformat indie stuff, and a few times I have been burned by a really badly done book where I felt comments beyind FW's star ratings would be a help to others. I suggested a review area on the Fictionwise yahoo group and the moderator of that group was very strongly opposed. But I know, from the popularity of this feature at amazon.com, that others find these sorts of reviews from other customers to be helpful. Is there a place already on this forum where reviews are welcomed? Or would there be interest in setting up a sub-forum for ebook reviews? I don't mean plugs and promos, I mean just simple comment reviews from fellow customers about what they liked/didn't like about a given purchase.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote