View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #275
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I wouldn't SOLELY because I have excellent lighting where I do 95% of my reading. I think the light is just a little harder on my eyes (I have vision damage). If you have iffy lighting, you are far better off getting something that glows IMHO. I bought a Paperwhite for my 79 year old mom and she loves it, but now that she has a better lamp, that increased light isn't really helping her.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote