View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
My mother must read every book she starts. Often she complains about a book ad finitum. I tell her life is to short, just read something else, but she is compelled to finish them.

The person in question hated 64 out of 172 books, about 30%, which doesn't seem outrageous if she is adventurous in her reading. Higher than me as 90% of my reading is stuff I know I will like.

Too many books, too little time.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote