Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #127
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekse-Mie View Post
In my experience it is not random. It occurs with side-loaded epubs, when a new chapter starts after waking up from sleep-mode.
Actually it is random, at least in my case. I just finished a 300+ page sideloaded book. This bug did not appear once in it. I started a new book, 2 chapters in I had this bug appear again but so far for only that chapter. The chapter that it appeared on was not a new chapter after a wake up but several pages after.

Last edited by Danger; 03-02-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote