View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #15417
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Finished reading A Canticle for Liebowitz by George Miller over the weekend. I can see why it's considered a sci-fi classic. Very original and well written.

I'm currently reading Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown. It's about the history of the American West from 1860-1890 from the Native American perspective. Very intriguing, well written, and rather depressing. But I'd recommend it, definitely.
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote