View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Will Kindle Touch ever get another update?

Here's my wish list:
- fix the line spacing issues with KF8
- add fixed-layout support for KF8 (I think KT is the only-KF8 supporting device/app that doesn't have this)
- add whispersync for voice support to the audible player (again, it's the only W4V holdout, not considering maybe Audible for Windows Phone & Blackberry)
- update home screen to match Paperwhite (cover view, 'recent' sort order for cloud items, etc.)

I have 3 KT's linked to my account (family members), and while my primary device is a PW, I would like to see KT get some update love. It's a great device, and I expect mine can serve as a backup or loaner device for quite awhile yet. As it is, it feels a little 'abandoned' by Amazon in what should be its 'golden years'.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote