View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #16
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
My red T1 just started doing this. I thought it was from a bad book, so removed it, but it's still doing it. My black one has never done it. I am probably going to do a mass delete. It's funny because the black one has been rooted, and unrooted, and also has 1000 more books on it, and is older, but it's the red one, newer, never rooted, fewer books, that is experiencing the battery drain. I still think it was caused by a certain book, as the same book (in a different format) caused problems for my Kindle paperwhite.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote