Thread: Nook
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglePig View Post
So, I wander into Currys on Saturday and notice they stock the Nook so I wander over to have a little play.

EWW!

Why does the device need to feel like it's made of black-painted cardboard and have such an enormous bezel around the display? It looks to me like someone has made a most egregious error in their design brief and noone noticed!

Apologies to all those who think it's a lovely unit.

Regards

Piggly
It's a matter of taste. You don't like it, I find it very comfortable to hold. The bezel is the right size as far as I'm concerned to lay my thumb on it and press the page turn button.

The good thing is that there are other manufacturers out there, so if you don't like what B&N has to offer, you have other options.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote