View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #2813
Tanga
Zealot
Tanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Tanga:

1. You don't need to uninstall it to update it.
2. And even if you did, the latest version's uninstaller handles every previous versions.
3. Don't reboot with a custom update package on the root of your Kindle, always use the 'Update Your Kindle' link in the Settings menu.
I'll keep trying, but with my Kindle freezing every second (if I can get it started up at all) I don't like my chances. Any tips on why USBNetwork makes it do this? Is it because I'm plugging it into a Windows computer? I need to put the file onto the Kindle, and then I unplug (or stop it manually - it does it for both) and it freezes - which means I can't get to the menu to restart it. It crashes when (or before - not sure) I press Shift Shift I (I have launchpad installed) too.

Last edited by Tanga; 11-18-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Tanga is offline   Reply With Quote