View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #18
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
A kepub is a "Kobo ePub". It is an epub with extra formatting made by Kobo. Purchased versions use DRM which is different to what ADE uses. The other thing is that they are synced to your devices and Kobo apps through the Kobo server. The current reading position is synced so that opening the book on each device will go to the same position.
Thanks for clarifying this, davidfor. I have just checked this with the novella I purchased from the Kobo website and it certainly loaded automatically on my Android Kobo app, with the bookmark in the last place I'd read on the Glo.

So it definitely is a "kepub" if purchased from the Kobo website, and hence my review is accurate.

I'll update the wording in the review to confirm this, later in the week when I do the next update.
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote