Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #28
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
I tried to copy the file (that is 0 bytes) but I did not get any positive results.
The flaw in my case is perhaps a bit 'different.
Seems like that.

The interesting thing about the additional .nomedia is that I can't see why it would make any difference. Either these files act recursively, then it should be pointless because there's already one in Sony_Reader\database or it doesn't act like this, then the additional one is pointless as well since there are only subdirectories under Sony_Reader\database\cache\books.

Anyway, without it I couldn't add or delete books, now it works again.

BTW, I too have five pages of collections and got the ContentService crash at the first collection on page 5 just now. A second attempt then succeeded. It seems that there are quite some bugs in the T2 software.
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote