View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
That compares the new iPhone 5 to the HTC One X. The OP was asking about the iPhone 4S. While the iphone 5 has pretty much caught up in processing power, the iPhone 4S is way behind the One X. The screen resolution on the 4S is higher, but that is only because the screen is much smaller.
Good point, however I figured the OP could deduce that if the One X was as good or better than the iPhone 5 it would be that much better than the iPhone4

Yes also the One
X has Beats Audio and an excellent camera one of the best on the Android market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fif23 View Post
Very tempting ! Best display on the market ?! I like that !
But wait, is it coming from people who LIKE the Galaxy's dislpay ? Because I think it's absolutely ugly and not natural as an Iphone.

Also, what happens if I want to change out a battery after a year or so? That's their effective lifespan in these devices with 2x day charges.
In the Iphone is very simple.... Is it also a DIY with One X ?
True they like the Galaxy, so do all the millions of folks who bought the Galaxy - - including me , but they all across the board say the One X has a much better screen.

Hans mentioned it in a previous post a new 'tech refresh' HTC One X+ is slated to be released soon, it has hit the FCC. One of the rumors is it will be upgrading the battery from 1800 to 2100mA

I don't understand your comment about the iphone
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote