View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
The K3 update shouldn't be related to the Nook update but I always thought that autumn is the period when both sides come up with something new.
I was typing my response while you were typing yours, Alex. Yes, I guess the autumn is usually the time for upgrades, but I think anything major would require a hardware update - i.e. a new model (like the larger Kindle Fire that I think I heard about). The competition is heating up in the tablet wars, so I fear for the Nook's long-term viability, although the b&w e-readers seem safer.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote