View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:59 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Readmill - Sync your Kindle highlights, share, add notes, with multi-platform access

Ran across this service in another forum, told them I'd give them a proper review on my personal blog, but also wanted to share the love here as everyone always asks about highlights around here.

So, as we all know, the Kindle Highlights site is pretty uninteresting and very hard to go through. It puts multiple book highlights on a single page, which isn't great because you can easily get confused (at least I do).

Quote:
Readmill is a curious community of readers, highlighting and sharing the books they love.
You sync your Kindle highlights using a bookmarklet on your favorite browser. It then takes each book, and gives them a unique page on your account, it goes from looking like this:

To this:

There is an app for Android:

The cool thing about this app is that you can capture notes by just using your camera on your phone and it'll try and transfer it into text.

And a few for iOS:

Plus a few other cool things made with their API.

http://readmill.com

Last edited by Jessica Lares; 09-05-2012 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Silly me, forgot the link!
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote