View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #18
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
I am so impressed with everyone who reads so many books a year! I know from experience that I can't come close to matching any of those numbers, despite my love of reading. I'm also a little wary to actually have a goal number since I'll be spending most of my next year taking care of a newborn and a toddler. I'm thinking I might not have a lot of reading time.

The goal I am setting for myself however is to read 50% Canadian content. At one point I considered doing an all-CanLit year, but I knew I would be cutting myself off from some other books that I wanted. So, 50% is a goal that I am comfortable with!
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote