View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
HighRoadToTibet
John Dwyer
HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HighRoadToTibet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How to promote on B&N, Kobo and Apple?

Hi All,
I use Smashwords to distribute my travel adventure book [promotional material removed - MODERATOR] to B&N, Kobo, Apple, etc. My sales from these vendors are not nearly as good as what I have with Kindle. Do you have any tips on how I can effectively promote my work in these channels?
Thanks,
John

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-08-2011 at 01:37 PM.
HighRoadToTibet is offline   Reply With Quote