View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Correct, but you can with Kindle, I mean, charging while using it. Remember, NC uses LCD so is power hungry. If you don't turn the screen off or uses the wall charger, will take an eternity to get fully charge.

So, when battery is dead or need charge, you need to forget about using the device, at least for a while.
that's assuming you are nowhere near an outlet. Like your phone. laptop and any most other LCD based devices you can read while it's charging.

It's cord is actually pretty long. one of these weekends I want to find the specs on the charger part of the cord. It's not propriotory in the traditinal sense, like and Apple charger. It's, I do believe a less commonly used charger, I think my Droid X uses the same exact high powered charger.

If so monoprice.com should have some for dirt cheap at multiple lengths.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote