View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #8
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
I think those who say that politicians are idiots or ignorant must understand that there is a real material reson behind this (and other similiar) decision - money...

As desertgrandma stated, they are the same all over the world - but the word should be - corrupted... Why do I say so? Just think, who gains on such law... The country? Not likely... The government? Well, maybe with some under table money being passed, but not really big one. So who does?

If you answer the question correctly, you'll see the lobbying guys steering our laws. That's politics - always and everywhere the same...

Like Liza Minnelly and Joel Grey once sang in "Cabaret" - Money makes this world going round... Or like the French say - C'est la vie

Anyway, I do hope it will eventually become another dead law in France (as the recent anti piracy one did) and we all will enjoy a real free market out there!
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote