View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Once I get the machine home, I'll make an image of the boot drive to keep in case I ever need a clean install again. Then I'll install the programs, printers, etc. I'm actually using and get everything updated. Once that is done, I'll make another image of the boot partition so I'll have that handy if I ever need to restore it with programs already installed (of course, these images will get backed up). I wouldn't even dream of hooking up my WiFi connection to the internet until I've installed the basic anti-malware software.
And you claim that you are not at all technical.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote