View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:40 AM   #8
lila55
Fanatic
lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360° , iPhone 5, PRS-650, Sony PRS-T2, Sony PRS-T3, Tolino
"The Long Goodbye" was quite enjoyable for me while I was reading it, at times I even found myself glued to it and could not put it down (so, many times better than "The 39 Steps", which we read some months ago ), but it is one of those books that I could pick up again a year from now and it would seem like I never read it, as opposed to others that stick with me - as does "The Book Thief", for example.
lila55 is offline   Reply With Quote