View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
I don't think ads at the end (or even the beginning) of an e-book would be that big a deal. It'd be easy just to skip over them or ignore them at the end.

What I think would be trouble is if [the ubiquitous] they put the ad inside the actual book - be it within the first few pages, the middle or wherever. I'd find that horribly distracting and would be bothered enough to make sure everyone I could tell knew about the e-book's failure.

I don't really think an e-book could sell enough if an ad was in the middle of the book - and people knew about it. It'd be the equivalent of putting an ad in the middle of your favorite movie. I believe that just wouldn't be profitable.

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote