View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 03:21 PM   #71
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post

I would much rather watch an NFL game than listen to one. However, I've gotten to where I almost (maybe do) prefer to listen to Gators football and basketball. I think that the reason is that I get too "worked up" watching those games when the other team scores, etc.! With any pro game I'm pretty ambivalent about who wins. I watch them for the athleticism displayed.
I have no interest in football (although I hope the Giants win today), but I enjoy listening to baseball. In a car at night, when sometimes you can pick up a game from far away, or at the beach or in a park. These days, of course, someone's most likely streaming it from a phone, but it takes me back to the days when baseball was an afternoon game and people would listen on transistor radios.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote