View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #63
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Of course, I did a better job of going into important details about it.

Was that on the O.P. on the Audiobooks thread? I actually did a Ctrl + F search for "tune" on that whole page, before posting, and only got the word "fortune." Grrrrrr

"No good deed goes unpunished."
I have no problem with anyone posting reminders about available programs. The OP is loaded with info and it's quite easy to overlook things.

It's at the top of the OP, though not mentioned specifically.

Quote:
Audiobook Offers --> updated 05 Jan 2017

This is a listing of current downloadable audiobook offers. Geographic restrictions apply, so offers may or may not be available for you. Also note that some of these companies sell multiple formats (MP3, M4B, CD, MP3 CD, etc), so be careful when placing an order.

Master Index --> 2016 Thread | Sources & Formats | Cust Svc Database

Subsciption Plans --> Purchase Plans | Rental Plans

Note: offers without expiration dates are subject to change without notice
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote