View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #388
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I do not stop. I can get distracted and continue reading and not remembering anything I read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Nope. I can read a whole paragraph, even a page, and realise suddenly that not a word went in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Hmm... maybe I'm not the only one?

How about where you are reading and "lost in the book" then you find that you have
taken the story off in your own direction? Then have to backtrack to find what "really"
happened, according to the author.

Luck;
Ken

Feel free to declare me arsehole of the day for that, but for me all of the above doesn't count as "reading" anymore.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote