View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #34
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Okay, my bad, it was entirely my fault, no Windows to blame . [I put the wrong (meaning: default) files in the zipfile. Meaning we weren't asking the Kindle software to use the custom fonts, so, of course it didn't work for anyone but me -_-"]

If you've installed the _FONTS_ hack from the first post before now (06/23/10 03:33 UTC), unpack the two files in the zip file attached here to the linkfonts/bin folder on your Kindle, overwriting the two existing files. And then restart your kindle, it should work a whole lot better after that ^^.

I fixed the zipfile in the first post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kindle-2.5-fonts-3.1.N-fix.zip (5.4 KB, 1330 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-22-2010 at 11:40 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote