View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #41
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I have just read the responses to my posts.

What I was most SORRY and SHOCKED about was that there were no PUBLIC discussion of this decision. This is why I still feel so CHEATED - and still do. I have had no way of putting my views and experience forward. This has been an essentially PRIVATE decision based on private indformation. I am very disappointed that so many of you can endorse this. This is NOT a public forum, where voices are heard equally.
Easy now. You are right, it is not a public forum. It is privately owned, and the owners may do whatever they wish with it. Nothing has really changed except the location of the threads.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote