View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:19 PM   #66
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I see ebooks are here to stay. What we read them with I am just not sure. These days a PC has been replaced by a laptop for most people. I see the average person replacing their laptops with a tablet within 10 years. Sure their will be people who buy and use a Pc. I will probably keep one as I do now for a file server. Others maybe for gaming. Laptops will be for a few who maybe game, or use it for work or study. Ease of typing for the last . Everybody else will be using tablets. I feel further down the track it will be phones over tablets. Reading my stay as eink, I hope so. But 10 years from now our kids will be going to school with something electronic to read from rather than paper text books.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote