View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #5
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
I ordered this one
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261157210722?...84.m1439.l2649

The price was right! It works well, fits well, isn't bulky, supports the sleep function, and I love the colour (I got the blue one). Shipping was free and arrived very quickly. (I'm in Canada)
I got one of those over a year ago for my Vox. They're very well-designed for each model with openings and cutouts in all the appropriate locations, better than the OEM Kobo Vox case, which had no cutout to show the power light.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote