View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #198
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I went over to Amazon the other day and scooped up a bunch of their free ebooks, knowing full well that it might be years before I get around to reading them - but, y'know they were for FREE!
I have somewhere around 7 years of books to read if you include all the free ones I have gotten.

I generally rate them based on how much I really want to read them soon, and of the higher rated ones I only have about a years worth. So far I have had a years worth for 2 years.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote