View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Not as I understand it. The device still functions, it just can't be registered. Non-drm mobi and other compatible files will work just fine.

The only way the OP is going to get the book in question on the device is if he can strip the DRM. Alternately, I can't imagine that Amazon would refuse to refund the purchase. It's just a matter of the purchaser contacting Kindle Customer Service.
Ah I figured the "There was some sort of problem with it" meant it wasn't working.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote