View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
To my astonishment a reset fixed up things. Deleted all my installed apps but that's fine. I wasn't using most of them and the updates which caused much sluggishness was highly annoying.

Of course I had to create another throwaway Google account to download the free apps such as Firefox. JohnSmith and a bunch of random digits. Oh well.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote