View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #436
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnrd View Post
Yay, collections manager works again for me! I've had my PW in airplane mode since it first killed my jailbreak, so I'm still at 5.3.0. Is there any reason I might want to let it update to 5.3.3 and then do the jailbreak again? Or should I just leave it in airplane mode, do you think?
If you update to 5.3.3 you will not be able to jailbreak it.

If you are on 5.3.1 (your 5.3.0 above is a typo) then first jailbreak it before doing the update.

The **Device** jailbreak will survive the 5.3.1 -> 5.3.3 update.
But parts of the jailbreak package will have to be re-installed after the jailbreak.

For hints, see: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=192
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote