View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #23015
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
It has been raining some new readers for the tea-drinkers!

Congratulations to all!

[Water]
Yes, congrats to all! It was difficult to keep quiet about it these last few days, as I was very surprised I won.

Nothing in my cup. I am still at the hospital.
I do hope my mother in law gets some plaster for her broken wrist and arm, and then we can go home. But........a 'lucky ' fall for this 95- year old. Only an upperarm and wrist broken.....could have been far worse.
And......the hospital has free wifi....yeah.....

Last edited by desertblues; 01-14-2013 at 05:57 PM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote