View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #49
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I see that 'Paper Roses' by Amanda Cabot is free again at Amazon. I've gotten this one before, and for some reason it's the one book I cannot get to convert in calibre, it gives me some azw error. Anyone have a quick fix?

Quick fix - get it free from ChristianBook in epub format.

More useful for the general problem - you might want to check in the Calibre forum, I think I've seen some threads there that might address the problem.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote