View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #20
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbanisher View Post
Not to , but at 8:21 the narrator says: "That's all for this episode. In episode 2, we'll see what happens when Andy's old fashioned, mass-marketed paper back becomes a best seller."

Overall, I thought it was a well-done video, although I agree that the intro section could be tightened up a bit.
(Watching the video about the 3rd pic it says Episode 1.)

I agree the intro should be tightened up a bit. Also number 1 was talked about, but 2 and 3 were not given equal time. If not enough info is given...why should I continue to watch?
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote