View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:34 AM   #34
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckybug3 View Post
Ooh! The ability to wishlist 'coming soon' books or to be notified when an author has a new book would be fabulously great!
^^^ THIS TOO!!!!
and ditto fbrII and Anemic Oak also!

I really hope Kobo's listening because they've lost my business lately. I've gotten better [and easier to find] deals at Amazon, Googleplay and even Sony [yes, it's true!].

I also agree with Mrs.Often that this should be stickied, although I'm sure Kobo is very busy with the launch of new product. Soon enough though they'll want to keep all those existing AND new customers happy!?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote