View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #50
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
So the point of this thread is to lambast the authors for contributing to the shut down of lendink? Or is the point of this thread to discuss whether or not the functions contained within lendink were piracy or not, IMO if the author is not compensated for each reader who has enjoyed what the author has wrote, then that is a pirate read. Whether or not the author has chosen to lend or not lend their books is irrelevant.
it is obvious now that logic means nothing to you. One last time:

You sell me your chair. I take the chair to my home.

What these authors did is akin to calling the police and report that I stole the chair you sold to me. If this is too complicated for you, I truly pity you.

Cheers

Art
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote