Thread: Help Me Poll
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Some of our most prolific developers have not yet indexed their own thread (including NiLuJe who said he plans to). Ixtab has a lot of great threads. I hope he prefixes and indexes them too. I am sure people will have more time to index their threads when summertime ends.

Actually, some large threads contain MANY important "subthreads" inside them, that also need indexing. This will be an ongoing process. Unfortunately, time spent indexing is taken away from time spend developing.

There is no need to wait for people to index their OWN threads. That is why the indexes are wikis. Anybody can index any thread. I hope people who want to help and have time search the forum and index threads and posts FOR the developers who created them.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote