View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #10
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I use all of those plus ebooks.com because it does a better job of suggesting books and it seems to have a better than average choice of social science and history books.

I also use my favorite local independent bookstore. By going through them I can get local support almost as good as B&N. The books actually come from Google Play which is where my library of books is located.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote