View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sageman View Post
hi

my tocco lite went through the wash and im only willing to spend £100 and i can get all these phones for that second hand now which is the best

a cousin told be that the bb interface is crap but is it just a case of its like that till you get used to it then it turns good

also do these phones come with a gps reciver dont need it but nice

another thing getting a bb playbook soon if this makes a differance to my purches

the pb can pair with any phones one in a shop connected to my tocco lite and went on internet so its not like i would need it for that so what would i need the bb bridge for

hope you can help me thanks
Are you lost? These forums are about eReaders, not mobile phones.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote