View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #49
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Can someone point me to the direction on how to patch existing app/ui if anyone knows how to do it? I'm not familiar with Java but I don't mind looking it up and just learn enough to make some modifications.

Personally I don't really need any additional apps for the Touch, but would rather like to fine tune small things such as displaying page number instead of Loc, or search wikipedia for highlighted word, etc... thanks!
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote