View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Adobe Digital Editions problem with Kobo

I hadn't used ADE a lot recently as I prefer Calibre, but our library has now started lending ebooks and that requires ADE. I have an older Kobo and it always worked with ADE without any problems, but suddenly it has started crashing as soon as the Kobo is plugged in. This happens on my Windows 7 computer and a netbook running Win XP so that probably rules out the computer as the problem, it has to be the software or the Kobo.
Has anyone else had this problem?
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote